BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
My favorite pizza night pizza with my family! The crust is crispy and fresh and so it the sauce. Complete with the perfect amount of cheese and pepperoni! I often burn my mouth eating this because I'm too excited to wait!
Brittany M.
Honolulu , HI
This is definitely a favorite in my house. On those nights where I don't feel up to cooking I just pop this in the oven and dinners done. My husband and daughter love it. We never have leftover so that's saying something!
Nathan F.
Branson, MO
Most frozen pizza does not come close to one you would get in a restaurant, but DiGiorno pizza is the best frozen pizza I've had! It tastes fresh and delicious. I would recommend any DiGiorno pizza, but specifically the rising crust. The rising crust gives the pizza a thicker and fluffier crust taste, which adds to the flavor! I highly recommend this pizza!
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the way their pizza tastes because it doesn't taste like cardboard once it's actually cooked. They use good ingredients with real seasoned flavors. The one downside is how expensive it is. But it's great for a cheaper night in.
Melanie D.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My holy grail, cheat meal frozen pizza. This pizza is totally satisfying from the thickness of pizza and crust to all the flavors. Sooooo good. I literally get excited planning out a day when I can indulge and have some of this
Samantha G.
San Jacinto, CA
I bought this once in a while but when you are baking it in order To get a right baked pizza and big fat crust you need to baked it longer and this get the pizza so dry and hard , also I add more ingredients like tomatoes because it only have some pepperonis
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
The commercials don't lie when they say DiGiorno is just as good as delivery! I prefer the rising crust to get that flaky goodness. I always buy pepperoni or supreme to add some extra piazza!
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
Yummy 😋 this pizza is always amazingly good the kids love it to the sauce is the perfect amount the cheese is perfect just enough it's always so good even the crust is perfect
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
Ohhhh my guilty pleasure! I order this on the weekends from prime now, while I'm cleaning the house. Perfect crust every time! Plenty of toppings unlike most frozen pizzas you get. No complaints yet!!
Rachel B.
I really love going to a pizzeria to get pizza but this pizza made me rethink myself. The cheese was perfect, the sauce wasn't too much and the crust is the best part. There a huge difference between the rising crust and normal crust. I rate this pizza a 4.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.