BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Alexandra M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my family's favorite. We love the crust on this pizza!! Usually we get stuffed crust but I love this one. It is really tasty, always equal amount of toppings, and the crust is just enough. Not too bready like others.
Lindsey G.
Arlington, VA
So much flavor! so little bake time. This is great after a long day at work and when you're on a budget. I'll make this for me and have enough for a dinner and lunch the next day or share it with a guest. Everyone is happy.
Ashlyn W.
I actually had this exact pizza last night, it tasted a little bland and i couldnt finish the crust (which normally i always do) but other than that it was good. id rather pay $5 than $15 for delivery
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I love a good crust on my pizza, whether it is fresh or frozen. This pizza definitely has a great crust. My only complaint with it, which is the same complaint with most frozen pizzas, it does not have enough cheese for me.
Sadi S.
I really enjoy this on days where I don't feel like cooking. It's the best pizza I've had so far that even comes close to going out. The logo they use really does fit. Plus it's easy to make and doesn't take forever to cook.
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
We've tried quite a few frozen pizzas since getting our new home but DiGiorno is by far the best. The rising crust gives the pizza a more fulfilling flavor and when baked the right amount of time comes out nice and crunchy.
Alexia B.
Goldsboro, NC
This pizza is great for the price. It's super easy and very convenient for those nights when you don't feel like having to make a whole dinner. My only complaint is that sometimes the sauce to cheese ratio can be a bit off.
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love DiGiornon pizza . It my go to frozen pizza every time we have a movie at home . I believe it's a healthy pizza then going to a regular pizza restaurant. I believe it's a best price then ordering out. I recommend this frozen pizza to everyone
Laura A.
Parker, CO
My daughter loves pepperoni pizza. We usually don't get this brand, as it's more expensive, but it was buy one get one free so I treated her. She loves it! Said it is the best pizza we've ever made at home.
Ashley D.
Spring, TX
Family favorite. We have this for movie nights on Fridays. Only thing is we wish there were a few more condiments. However; the taste is so great that we just add pepperoni, cheese and jalapeños before it goes in the oven.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.