BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Tunnelton, WV
DiGiorno has the best frozen pizza out there. You would never know it was frozen because it tastes homemade or ordered out at a pizzeria. Their pizza has the best rising crust and the stringiest cheese. I recommend DiGiorno pizza to all of my family and friends.
Brianna C.
San Francisco, CA
DiGiorno is one of the best frozen pizza's out there. It has wuality taste snd so essy to make. The crust on the bottom doesn't burn easily like others and it doesn't have this weird watery taste that most frozen pizza's have.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
This pizza taste fantastic but the price is a little expensive for only one pizza. It's not really healthy I'd say. I think it's worth the price since it doesn't taste fake. I would recommend to everyone that loves great pizza!
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
I prefer these pizzas over takeout any day. The sauce is delicious and has a little spice to it. The pepperoni is also delicious. The crust is the perfect mix of crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Great easy dinner.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I love these pizzas. I like to make them for something quick to eat when I am too busy to find the time to make something. It is the perfect size for my family, and they are reasonably priced. You can usually find them on sale.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I think this is one of the best frozen pizzas. The crust is really good & the sauce isn't overbearing. I do think they're a little overpriced, but compared to others, it's average & considering it's better, it's understandable.
Courtney D.
Nokomis, FL
Figured I'd give it a shot and try a different digorno than the usual since I absolutely love them.
Lots of pepperoni, lots of flavor, and just a quick pop in the oven and WA-la.. Lunch was served. The kids seemed to enjoy it, so all around I'd say it was a success.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
This is very good pizza I don't eat it that often but I liked it so much it's really good and easy to prepare perfect for a movie night or something like that I had it almost 10 times and every time that I eat it I like it more
Tiffany-Amber L.
Decatur, Al
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! It's definitely one of my favorite pizza brands! Talking about it right now make me wanna go and get one! Haha and they are priced very well !
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Great pizza! Perfect for a night in and when you don't want to make dinner. Love the rising crust too! The sauce is great and all of the toppings are proportioned equally!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.