BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Maris M.
I enjoyed this product not only because of the affordable price but because of the taste and a perfect crust that I always enjoy in my pizza because I think that was a great thing to enjoy with friends and family for an easy and tasty dish that gives you a bang for your buck
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
This is my go to pizza. There is nothing about it that I don't like. My son loves pizza and can eat this pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERYDAY!! The variety of topping choices as well as the crust choices make this an easy and cheaper alternative to ordering pizza.
Jay7 H.
Coraopolis, PA
If you're looking for a frozen pizza this is the one to try. It's super easy to prepare and takes no time at all. I've purchased this product many times before. This pizza is the best tasting compared to oters. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet and will buy again
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
This is my go to frozen pizza however if you purchase these you can definitely tell a difference from the pizzas sold at Walmart and in bulk at sams club. They taste different and there's more cheese sold at the ones at sams club. Price isn't bad sams sells these 3 for $15.00
Kassidi N.
Pizza is my favorite food of all time and I'm pretty picky about the taste of my pizza and what is good. This pizza is delicious. For a frozen pizza it tastes as good as fresh baked without all the greasiness some delivery pizzas have.
Alexis B.
I absolutely LOVE these pizzas. My go to pizza. You get a better tasting pizza for half the price of ordering out from a pizza place. I get these all the time and would recommend them highly to anyone who hasn't tried them before!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno!!! Lol. Perfect for those nights you don't want to put effort into dinner and still satisfy everyone in your house! Can't ever go wrong with this brand of pizza!
Jacquelyn U.
Petoskey, MI
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is a good classic pizza for those who are tired after a long day, the crust is fluffy and the toppings are high quality. though sometimes my crust does get a little dark that could be my oven!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
The #DiGiorno rising crust #pizza is delicious. I like a little more cheese on my pizza, but the taste is great, there is a good amount of #sauce which is very tasty. The #crust is good, has just a but if crunch which I how I enjoy it.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Pizzzzza! My kids are literally obsessed. Especially when it comes to pepperoni pizza. This is our absolute favorite brand. I have bought this pizza several time and it always tastes amazing. One taste and you'll love it as well.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.