BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I am all for that doughy pizza and this takes the cake! I love the crust on this pizza! I try to always have one in the freezer for those days after I come home from work and don't want to cook I can pop one in and enjoy some great pizza in the comfort of my own home. Love this brand so much
kathrine w.
We're not reinventing the wheel here. is this pepperoni pizza as good as a slice from a ny pizzeria that I'm gobbling down at penn station after a marathon of beers? no. is it exactly what I'm looking for when I've drank too many beers at my house and don't have cash till pay day? totally.
Mikayla F.
The crust on this pizza is amazing and tastes great! I have had trouble with the center being really doughy though. I have tried cooking it longer defrosting it and everything but it still happens and it doesn't taste good when it's likely that. Other than that I really like this pizza!
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Just recently tried this and loved the taste. It was just like fresh baked. My kids loved it and one even ate the crust, which usually doesn't happen. I'm so excited I have a coupon to buy 2 and get 1 free because we will be eating these instead of paying for expensive delivery.
Katie W.
Clermont , FL
You can't argue that this isn't the best frozen pizza. It's always perfect and there's something so comforting about a good frozen pizza. I always go for the classic pepperoni. Always my go to frozen pizza.
Lauren  L.
Lewisport, KY
We are a household that has a fluctuating schedule so sometimes frozen food is a must and DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is our favorite go to. It is so easy to pop in the oven and have a quick dinner, plus our toddler loves it, so that's a huge win for a mom with a picky eater!
margaret F.
Punta Gorda, FL
My sister and I used to always make sure our mother would get us our fav food when she went to the grocery when we were younger and it was always DiGiorno pizza! We love it and pepperoni is my favorite. Definitely will keep buying for myself and my kids. Great frozen pizza choice!
Allysa S.
Fort hood , TX
I usually am not a fan of frozen pizza. I'm fact digorno is the only brand I like. My son is such a picky eater and he LOVES their crust and sauce. That's a win for this momma. I think the flavor is great and love how crispy the crust gets.
Brittany D.
This pizza is absolutely delectable. This is our favorite of all the DiGiorno pizzas we've tried, because it truly tastes like a deluxe pizza you'd get in a pizzaria somewhere.
Kimberly D.
This pizza was pretty good. The crust was thick and chewy. The sauce was good but was lacking in amount. As in other store bought boxed pizzas, I feel they skimped on the cheese and the pepperoni. Overall, I liked the flavor. I'd buy it again but would buy more toppings to add myself.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.