BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Natasha V.
I buy pizza alot does taste good only thing is so you have to make sure the dough fully cooked through or will be gooey and I want it does cook through Pizza might be a little burnt but go for the price
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is my family’s favorite frozen pizza it has a really good taste. It’s not to sauce the crust is nice and crunch by on the outside and soft on the inside.
Brady H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a really satisfying pizza if you are staying home to eat. This brand tends to be in a higher price range relative to other frozen pizzas, but it is a decent pizza if you want to pay the price.
Danika K.
It was pretty dry, even thought we didn’t cook it for the exact time. We probably took it out 5 minutes before the cook time on the package. Was salty and hard, it was like eating cardboard, gross. Probably would never eat it again.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Easy to prepare. Very affordable. And it’s great for customizing pizza for your own likes. And makes it easier to store so you can save it until when you finally want to eat it.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Delicious and perfect on movie nights or any night you don't feel like cooking a full on dinner. Tastes as good or better than delivery most times and it is definitely cheaper
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
Perfect if you are wanting to be lazy and just pop something in the oven. The taste is great and the price is as well. One of the best frozen pizza brands in my opinion.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These and the stuffed crusts are my family's favorite frozen pizzas. I am a disabled mom who has severe chronic pain so this is an easy option to make and feed my family. The taste of these pizzas are the best that I have tried. They have a good amount of cheese and toppings. The dough makes such a great crust that isn't soggy or burns easy as I have found with some other brands. I have a DiGiorno pizza in my freezer right now and never less than one. They are around $7 but are a larger size with thickness so they are more filling than most other frozen pizzas. I purchase these at Wal-Mart and Ingle's grocery stores.
Deb K.
I love DiGiorno! I recently moved from NY to GA and have had ZERO luck finding good pizza. Papa John, Dominoes or Pizza Hut do NOT count as NY pizza. Recently I picked up a DiGiorno and, I'm happy to say, it really satisfies my urge for what I call good pizza! The crust was perfect... light yet crusty (just the way it should be) the says was delicious and the herbs and toppings were sublime. I added a pinch of garlic powder and red pepper flakes and was all ready to go! I enjoy my DiGiorno thoroughly and am so glad to have found something that satisfies my cravings!!!! I only wish I could find the meatball pizza, I've never seen it in my store and meatball is my favorite!
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my go-to's when I've had a hectic work week and I want to indulge in a pizza. It is incredibly easy to prepare and is faster and cheaper than a delivery pizza. The pepperoni still tastes fresh even though it is a frozen pizza. The rising crust prevents the cardboard feeling you may get from competitors. I would buy this again and recommend to anyone looking for a quick at-home treat!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)