BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Amanda B.
Oregon, OH
My all time favorite frozen pizza. The pizza crust is the best. There is just the perfect amount of cheese and toppings. I have never been disappointed. I prefer this to other brands because , honestly, its the crust. Other brands I've had, the crust is either too thin or too crispy for my taste.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
I enjoy a thicker crust (must be my Chicago roots) so I really like the rising crust pizza.  Easy to cook and fairly affordable - often on sale at the grocery store.  We've had the Pepperoni and the Supreme and both are good quality.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
DiGiorno is definitely one of the best brands of forzen pizza. Although it is a bit pricey, it's cheaper than delivery and when you bake these you can put your spin on it. I like to add corn, and it's delicious!
Candra M.
Naugatuck, WV
DiGiorno Pizzas are out go to after a day of grocery shopping. We like to put in on the oven when we get home. Now we do it because that's what we're use to doing but we started doing it because the boxes are so big that unless you have a large freezer you have no way to store it for another day.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
I'm not usually a pepperoni fan but I live Digiornos pizza. My favorite is their Hawaiian, but I love their pepperoni too. I actually preferred Digiornos to pizza from restaurants.
antonia r.
I love these pizza's they have a different taste too me and i love them . i back it and it's done pretty fast , then I'll add pineapple and jalapeños 😋 very delicious would always recommend this and two others
Laura G.
Santa Monica, CA
My husband really appreciates having one of these stashed in the freezer for those times he and our daughter are hanging out on the weekend and she suddenly declares she's hungry. Quick and easy, and tasty too.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have eaten many DiGorino's pizzas over the years and they are pretty good. The thing I don't like is the amount of salt in them and obviously the calories/fat but every once in a while they make for a good quick meal for my family or for a night in on the weekends
Rosalinda V.
I love this pizza!! It's my favorite, when my husband works nights we sleep in so I don't really get to cook so much so we usually have a pizza and is always this one! We both love how thick it is unlike a lot of other brands when there thick pizza is still thin, but this ones very delicious and filling
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
One word. Yum! I like Digorno because it's good and affordable. I can find it pretty much anywhere to purchase and my kids love it. It's fresh-tasting and the crust is so soft and filling. Only thing is there's always a little too much pizza sauce.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.