BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Sykesville , MD
Very tasty, pizza is ready quickly and is delicious! There is a nice balance of to
Pings to dough. Dough is fluffy and tastes great. Almost as good as homemade, it takes a close second, but without all the time and work! More affordable than take out/delivery.
Raechal T.
I could eat Digiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza every single day if it was healthy. I prefer this pizza over delivery pizza because it is healthier, much cheaper, and so much more convenient. The crust comes out perfect every time and the sauce is delicious!
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
Okay so my fiance is a pizza mania. He only likes pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni, he might try bacon once in a blue moon. I don't like this one because the crust gets too hard I kind of like a rising crust would still like soft and gooey in the inside.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I buy this pizza for my kids on a lazy night and they absolutely love it. They eat the entire pizza and even the crust. It's delicious and very hearty. It fills them up without question.
Stephanie M.
This pizza was surprisingly impressive for a frozen pizza. The crust didn't come out soggy and was a pretty good consistency. It doesn't compare to delivery pizza but it is a good alternative. I would probably purchase a different flavor other than pepperoni since it was a little on the greasy side
Erin M.
I'm a grad student, so having fast and easy meals is a must. I usually have at least one of these in my fridge for a quick and easy dinner. The pizza tastes really great and I really like the crust too. It's definitely a typical frozen pizza but I like this one the best out of all the pizza brands.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This is a good pizza. The only downside is that it takes a long time to cook. I enjoy the crust the sauce and the cheese melts great. You could never tell that it was from the freezer. I would recommend to others.
Chelsey H.
Plainville, CT
The Digiorno rising crust is great for a quick dinner and taste like its fresh. The sauce is very seasoned and perfect tasting. the crust is just right and it gives in the directions two ways to cook it one so the crust is crunchy and one so it is softer.
mayra j.
Oak Grove, KY
I love DiGiorno Rising crust pepperoni pizza especially late at night. The crust is my most favorite part of the pizza of course other than smelling the pizza cook lol. This is really something anyone should eat.
Alicia C.
I love digorno pizza soooo much. It's so tasty and so easy to throw in the oven and have dinner. Definitely better than some delivery places for sure. It isn't necessarily healthy but it's ok every once in a while!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.