BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Becky G.
Temple, OK
I actually don't eat frozen pizza as often as I would like to, but DiGiorno has become my go to pizza brand. Especially the Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza. There is no way you can go wrong by popping this into the oven and then popping it into your mouth. Delicious and I give it a 10/10 on the yum scale!
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I buy this pizza for my kids on a lazy night and they absolutely love it. They eat the entire pizza and even the crust. It's delicious and very hearty. It fills them up without question.
Kristine A.
Always an easy crowd pleaser when people come over. The sauce is sweet and there's a good amount of cheese and pepperoni. The crust is a bit too doughy, but overall I will keep buying it.
Amanda B.
Oregon, OH
My all time favorite frozen pizza. The pizza crust is the best. There is just the perfect amount of cheese and toppings. I have never been disappointed. I prefer this to other brands because , honestly, its the crust. Other brands I've had, the crust is either too thin or too crispy for my taste.
Myranda S.
Thermal, CA
If I'm ever too lazy to cook dinner, I can usually rely on a DiGiorno pizza to suffice for dinner. My son loves the pepperoni pizza and I don't mind it either. The crust is soft and flavorful and it doesn't taste like cardboard like most frozen pizzas!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This is a good pizza. The only downside is that it takes a long time to cook. I enjoy the crust the sauce and the cheese melts great. You could never tell that it was from the freezer. I would recommend to others.
Stephanie M.
This pizza was surprisingly impressive for a frozen pizza. The crust didn't come out soggy and was a pretty good consistency. It doesn't compare to delivery pizza but it is a good alternative. I would probably purchase a different flavor other than pepperoni since it was a little on the greasy side
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
I love that DiGiorno pizzas are wrapped in a different way than any other frozen pizza. You peel it apart like a cheese stick wrapper. I don't lose toppings or have to try and use a knife to open it up. The pizza is delicious and quicker than delivery.
Erin M.
I'm a grad student, so having fast and easy meals is a must. I usually have at least one of these in my fridge for a quick and easy dinner. The pizza tastes really great and I really like the crust too. It's definitely a typical frozen pizza but I like this one the best out of all the pizza brands.
Alicia C.
I love digorno pizza soooo much. It's so tasty and so easy to throw in the oven and have dinner. Definitely better than some delivery places for sure. It isn't necessarily healthy but it's ok every once in a while!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.