BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Shellby F.
Personally I like going to my local pizza shop for any pizza cravings, but in a pinch DiGiorno is what I will buy first. It's decent tasting for frozen pizza, and the size is just enough for two people to share. Making the slices smaller to accommodate more people just seems sacrilegious to me.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I love DiGornio pizza. It is really good. I would recommend though that you cook the pizza a little less than it tells you because the crust always burns on mine. Other than that, it is super yummy and it tastes really good!
Alexis A.
I have tried DiGiorno's pizza on a few occasions. It's not something I'll purchase myself. I like other frozen pizza options better. But if this were what a friend were serving of course i would eat it
Michelle  M.
Albuquerque, NM
I fully believe DiGiorno is my favorite grocery store pizza. The ingredients are of great quality. Tastes amazing. I feel they could give delivery a run for their money. The cooking instructions are simple. The pizza tastes amazing. It's flavorful, texture is excellent and our family will keep repurchasing.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I used to eat DiGiorno pizza all the time when I was younger. This is the only brand I've tried that has a thicker crust. I recent tried this brand again and realized they had made some changes. I give this a thumbs up! I really enjoyed the new taste of the pizza.
This is our family's favorite frozen pizza for a quick meal on a busy night. This one bakes up to a nice thick crust and lots of pepperoni on it. One pizza is enough for our whole family, since our kids are little. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Keryn M.
The pizza is pretty good. I love the crust, although the sauce can mess with my stomach at times. My youngest son devours the four cheese rising crust, while my husband and I prefer a little spice. Super easy to cook when I've had a long day. To be honest, we probably eat more frozen pizza than I care to admit.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
I love pizza and am extremely picky! This pizza is perfect! The crust cooks just right if you follow the directions and it basically melts in your mouth when you take a bite! This pizza is my favorite frozen pizza! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves pizza.
Jenny M.
San Antonio, TX
We always buy DiGiorno frozen pizzas as a backup just in case there is a day where there is no time to cook dinner. My daughter only likes pepperoni on her pizza so I always buy this one since everyone in the family likes it. I like it because I like thick crust pizzas not thin so this bread tastes pretty good.
Paige S.
I used to really like These pizzas, but lately they just feel to doughy. It seems that they are 80% crust. I love deep dish, but this is different. It's too much dough, which doesn't have any flavor. I would pass on these pies, you can get better for the price.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.