BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer P.
The crust on these is pretty tasty. The slices are pretty filling. The actual pizzas aren't big enough for our family of 4, though. I have to cook two at a time (which can be a hassle) to feed us all (which isn't easy on the budget unless I can get them on a good sale).
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
I really like the crust on this pizza. It is fluffy. I prefer the taste of Frescetta sauce but it gives me heart burn but the sauce on this one is lighter so I can eat it without the burn. It's my husband's favorite frozen pizza
Nicole N.
I've preferred DiGiorno's frozen pizzas over other brands for nearly 20 years! I always buy the rising crust variety. The crust is delicious and bakes to perfection with the perfect combination of crispy-yet-chewy texture. The toppings are good quality and very tasty, too!
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I love the crust on these pizzas. it is light and fluffy and a little chewy which I enjoy. The cheese and toppings are quality and not too greasy. I do find the cooking times to be a little long on the directions. This is my go to when we have no time to cook
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Personally I hate this pizza. Worst frozen brand I've had. The crust is awful it has like a card board layer bottom then to doughy. Sauce is very bland to me hardly any cheese. I've found altogether better tasting pizza for a lot cheaper prices. "Its not delivery is garbage!"
Sonni C.
Pawleys Island, SC
This is my go to pizza if I don't feel like calling for delivery.
Much more flavor than other frozen pizzas but it does come with a cost. You will pay top dollar for this frozen pizza (close to the price of delivery) but I always find myself keeping my freezer stocked for those "I don't feel like cooking" nights.
Bridget S.
Saulsbury, TN
This is the only rising crust pizza that I will eat. I buy it from our Sam's club in a triple pack. The kids love it and so do my boyfriend and I. I'm a thin crust girl, but this one doesn't get hard, it stays fluffy and that's what makes us love it!! It had soo much cheese and the perfect amount of pepperonis!!
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I love DiGornio pizza. It is really good. I would recommend though that you cook the pizza a little less than it tells you because the crust always burns on mine. Other than that, it is super yummy and it tastes really good!
Sahony B.
This is absolutely my favorite pizza ever and I honestly don't like eating box stuff but this is so delicious The Pepperoni the cheese taste so delicious and I would definitely buy this again.
Lizett J.
Clovis , NM
This is my go to pizza! i love digiorno when i want to make it at home. way cheaper than going to pizza places and buying it from there. super easy to prepare and the pepperoni is to die for!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.