BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Digiorno pizza is one of the few frozen pizzas I actually enjoy. They are inexpensive and that's great on your pocket. They have a great taste, not to spicy. I am not one for spicy meals. The only thing I dislike is it is a little thick on the crust. But if you like that great!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These frozen pizzas use to be my absolute favorite when I still lived with my grandmother! They taste almost like restaurant made pizza, and the crust is the perfect mix between thick and thin. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Kristin F.
If you're in a hurry, and want pizza this is the one of the best frozen options. I will have to say that it's not as fresh as one you can order (the texture of the bread throws me off a bit), but despite that it's a slightly better than average way to grub on some pizza!
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
Pizza is one of my favorite things on this entire planet. Nothing's beats a long day of work, a bad day, or celebrating more fun than a pizza. Digorno gives me what I crave most days for an affordable price. The pizza tastes delicious, and is a fraction of the price of pizza restaurants
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I love the crust on these pizzas. it is light and fluffy and a little chewy which I enjoy. The cheese and toppings are quality and not too greasy. I do find the cooking times to be a little long on the directions. This is my go to when we have no time to cook
Brittany L.
This is a very delicious and reasonably priced pizza for a quick dinner at home. Sometimes the crust just tastes a little off (not sure exactly what it is), but overall everything is pretty good.
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
These are just okay. They're big pizzas, but I do find them to be overpriced (maybe I'm biased for using Totinos for so long) these are great when you're feeding two people, not so good when you're feeding one. The taste is okay, but not something that blows my mind away.
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
I really like the crust on this pizza. It is fluffy. I prefer the taste of Frescetta sauce but it gives me heart burn but the sauce on this one is lighter so I can eat it without the burn. It's my husband's favorite frozen pizza
Jennifer P.
The crust on these is pretty tasty. The slices are pretty filling. The actual pizzas aren't big enough for our family of 4, though. I have to cook two at a time (which can be a hassle) to feed us all (which isn't easy on the budget unless I can get them on a good sale).
Nicole N.
I've preferred DiGiorno's frozen pizzas over other brands for nearly 20 years! I always buy the rising crust variety. The crust is delicious and bakes to perfection with the perfect combination of crispy-yet-chewy texture. The toppings are good quality and very tasty, too!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.