BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I think this brand taste better than any pizza chain out there. The ingredients are fresh and come out crispy and delicious. The crust really does rice and it is fluffy right out of the oven. I love DiGiorno and would definitely purchase again.
Amerah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product with bold flavor! Only issue, for the prices offered at my local grocery store, the pizza could be a little larger. Better off ordering delivery over digiorno. But the flavor is something that can't be beat. Very cheesy with flavor packed pepperoni. It's great for your tastebuds but could leave you wanting more.
chelsie A.
Moreno valley, CA
The taste is great it is an easy fast lunch or dinner and the kids love them. the only thing is you have to buy them when they go in sale or they are a bit on the more expensive side and a bit small.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
These are good frozen pizzas. They have plenty of toppings which can sometimes be a problem. I can usually find them on sale or find a coupon. I think they stack up well against other similar products.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
This isn't a bad pizza by any means, but for the price I prefer other brands. You can definitely tell it's a frozen pizza, but the crust is really good. I don't like how the cheese melts as once big mess so when you take a bite it all comes off.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
DiGiorno says "It's not delivery.." and they aren't kidding! I've tried this pepperoni and other toppings by DiGiorno and wasn't disappointed at all. It truly tastes like an authentic restaurant quality pizza.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best frozen pizza ever. Every time I try a different brand I end up disappointed. Most grocery stories have them on sale, so for what you pay its the closest thing you can get to ordering out.
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
I have only every tried DiGiorno 1 time, and honestly, it was great! it's extensive, but worth the money. The crust is fluffy, ingredients delicious, and all together, it was just fantastic. I will probably never eat any other brand of frozen pizza. it was just that dang good!
Jordan A.
Reading, PA
One of my biggest weaknesses, frozen pizza! DiGiorno's to be exact! My boyfriend has to tell me no, when were in the grocery store (when I'm trying to eat healthier). However, when we have friends over to our place, I always have them in my freezer. It is better than delivery!
Meaghan J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I am a pizza fanatic it is my favorite food! And DiGiorno is my favorite kind if frozen pizza. For the price you definitely can't get better quality. I love the sauce and the crust has a great flavor. I will always buy DiGiorno for my family for an easy delicios weeknight meal.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)