BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Amerah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product with bold flavor! Only issue, for the prices offered at my local grocery store, the pizza could be a little larger. Better off ordering delivery over digiorno. But the flavor is something that can't be beat. Very cheesy with flavor packed pepperoni. It's great for your tastebuds but could leave you wanting more.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
DiGiorno says "It's not delivery.." and they aren't kidding! I've tried this pepperoni and other toppings by DiGiorno and wasn't disappointed at all. It truly tastes like an authentic restaurant quality pizza.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
This isn't a bad pizza by any means, but for the price I prefer other brands. You can definitely tell it's a frozen pizza, but the crust is really good. I don't like how the cheese melts as once big mess so when you take a bite it all comes off.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best frozen pizza ever. Every time I try a different brand I end up disappointed. Most grocery stories have them on sale, so for what you pay its the closest thing you can get to ordering out.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love this pizza! For it to be frozen it tastes like real homemade pizza! I love how the crust taste! The cheese and pepperoni is extraaaaa goodness! I love the supreme one too! It's honestly the only brand of frozen pizza I eat!
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Digiorno pizza is one of the few frozen pizzas I actually enjoy. They are inexpensive and that's great on your pocket. They have a great taste, not to spicy. I am not one for spicy meals. The only thing I dislike is it is a little thick on the crust. But if you like that great!
Jordan A.
Reading, PA
One of my biggest weaknesses, frozen pizza! DiGiorno's to be exact! My boyfriend has to tell me no, when were in the grocery store (when I'm trying to eat healthier). However, when we have friends over to our place, I always have them in my freezer. It is better than delivery!
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
I have only every tried DiGiorno 1 time, and honestly, it was great! it's extensive, but worth the money. The crust is fluffy, ingredients delicious, and all together, it was just fantastic. I will probably never eat any other brand of frozen pizza. it was just that dang good!
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
This is seriously one of my all-time most comforting foods. Don't expect it to taste like good pizza, because it won't. Just try to bask in the cardboard-y, cheesy goodness that is a DiGiorno pizza. Definitely as good as our local delivery place, which is good enough for me!
Meaghan J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I am a pizza fanatic it is my favorite food! And DiGiorno is my favorite kind if frozen pizza. For the price you definitely can't get better quality. I love the sauce and the crust has a great flavor. I will always buy DiGiorno for my family for an easy delicios weeknight meal.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.