BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Megan G.
I think DiGiorno pizza is my all time favorite frozen pizza! I am a repeat customer who loves it! I love the cheeseiness of it! I think it is a bit pricey, but a very good value. It is a better pizza than competitors! I would definitely buy again! I love this brand! Best one out there!
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
This is honestly my favorite frozen pizza. Everything about it is super delicious and it always leaves me wanting more. It's super easy to make, you just stick it in the oven, and it comes out better than most carry out pizza places in my area!!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
A family favorite in The Johnson household. Our favorite is the pepperoni. The rising crust is just as good as to go pizza. I usually buy it when they are 2 for $10. A delicious pizza and great value all in one.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is just simply so good. Pretty pricey which is why I took a star off. I could drive to Little Caesars and get a five dollar pizza that is just as good and is hot and ready. Other than the price, this pizza is delicious!!
Caylyn C.
These are my absolute favorite frozen pizzas. I prefer the riding crust. They have a great flavor and many different kinds to choose from. I tend to burn them easily so I always have to keep a close eye on them
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Our go to pizza in the frozen section!! Cooked correctly can make a good quick and easy meal! This is the BEST frozen pizza out there's i personally enjoy the crust the most. Yes I would recommend to others!
Erica G.
Rising crust is my favorite it's like the closet thing to takeout pizza flavor is very good. Although the price is slowly climbing it kind of makes it harder to buy more than one to feed a large family. If the price was more reasonable I would always buy these and recommend them to people.
Briana J.
I stopped buying DiGiorno pizzas when they changed their sauce. Don't fix something that isn't broken. My whole family hates the new sauce. I really hope they go back to they old recipe so I can be a customer again
Mikaela C.
DiGiorno never disappoints. When buying this brand you're always looking for a good meal. This pizza is so good and never really gets old. It's very easy to make, pretty quick and is more than enough for a family to eat. It fills you up quick.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love this pizza..... I love how good the crust is and how amazing it looks and its not healthy but hey pizza isn't meant to be healthy!!!!!! I always buy this and giant its on sale for 5 all the time<333
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.