BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Melissa E.
DiGiorno is my favorite brand of frozen pizza! It is usually the more expensive pizza of the group, but you get what you pay for. The pizzas are good size, have excellent flavor, and cook perfectly. I will continue to buy!
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
The price can be a bit steep at times but sometimes you can find a great sale. I love the taste of these ingredients and it almost tastes like delivery. I don't think I could ever go back to the other pizza brands.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love pizza in general. This is one of my favorites. It makes the list of great pizzas. I’m always happy with the end result that I get with this pizza. Very easy to do. I will buy again! I would recommend this pizza!
Breishaly F.
My favorite pizza late at night. It has the perfect amount of cheese and pepperoni. It is very crispy which makes the pizza like it was made at the moment. I love this pizza and I would but it again definitely!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Really good flavor perfect for those night when you just don't feel like cooking or if everyone's schedule is all over the place pop this In the oven 20 minutes an you got everyone a meal they can eat on the go
Nicole H.
Lockport, NY
I love frozen pizza. This is definitely abnormal but this pizza is amazing! I haven’t had many other frozen pizzas but I would eat these sometimes instead of ordering pizza. I think they’re great and to me it tastes just as good as other pizza.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
There is no frozen pizza superior to Digornos. The crust recipient study use is so fluffy and delicious. I will never purchase another brand of frozen pizza after having this one. The pepperonis are think and abundant.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is my family’s favorite frozen pizza it has a really good taste. It’s not to sauce the crust is nice and crunch by on the outside and soft on the inside.
Brady H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a really satisfying pizza if you are staying home to eat. This brand tends to be in a higher price range relative to other frozen pizzas, but it is a decent pizza if you want to pay the price.
Danika K.
It was pretty dry, even thought we didn’t cook it for the exact time. We probably took it out 5 minutes before the cook time on the package. Was salty and hard, it was like eating cardboard, gross. Probably would never eat it again.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.