BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Heather R.
Hanson, KY
I keep these in my freezer for those nights I just can't muster the strength up to cook. So easy, so fast and SO good!!!! We buy the Pepperoni so the boys can have what they like and then my husband and add the extra's we want on the other side. It's the perfect pizza night at home for our family.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
DiGorno is not my favorite frozen pizza. It has a thicker crust than most and is a lot more filling. It is a decent pizza but the sauce isn't as great as tombstone pizza. You can purchase this from basically any store
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
The best frozen pizza out there. Great for when you want a fast dinner, but nothing too expensive. Great for sleepovers and movie nights. Pepperoni and pineapple are my all time fav! Definitely recommend DiGiorno!
Leah T.
These are fantastic pizzas. I know the ad says it's like delivery and I don't think it's quite the same but nonetheless is the best frozen pizza you can buy. The crust is thick and gooey on the inside. The sauce is really good too- it has an almost sweet flavor. The only problem I have is that it's almost too small. 2 of us can eat it in one sitting!
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite frozen pizza. It's so thick, which I love! A good amount of toppings, no matter which type you buy, and the sauce to topping/bread ratio is also good. We can always find these on sale at various grocery stores so we never feel bad about buying!
Caylyn C.
These are my absolute favorite frozen pizzas. I prefer the riding crust. They have a great flavor and many different kinds to choose from. I tend to burn them easily so I always have to keep a close eye on them
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
This is honestly my favorite frozen pizza. Everything about it is super delicious and it always leaves me wanting more. It's super easy to make, you just stick it in the oven, and it comes out better than most carry out pizza places in my area!!
Danielle W.
I really like the taste and there is usually a decent amount of pepperoni on these pizzas. The crust is very thick and the pizza cooks evenly in the oven. You can usually find a good sale on these at the stores!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Oh. My. Goodness. This stuff is just simply so good. Pretty pricey which is why I took a star off. I could drive to Little Caesars and get a five dollar pizza that is just as good and is hot and ready. Other than the price, this pizza is delicious!!
Shaun D.
DiGiorno is a little pricey. For a few dollars more you can order a hot pizza from an actual pizza joint and have it delivered to your door. I will never buy another one, the sauce is too sweet for my liking. Actually, the sauce is more of a sugary marinara sauce with tons of frozen oregano..
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.