BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I am only giving this 3 stars because this pizza leaves me dehydrated after eating it. Otherwise its a great frozen Pizza. I think I have decided I am a thinner crust Gal. I love Pepperoni pizza and if you pair it with the right vino, you have adult junk food perfection! I had to pair this pizza with lots of water.
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
I would actually prefer this pizza over delivery! There's something about the ingredients and oven freshness when making DiGiorno pizza at home. It has a distinct taste like no other and is hands down my fave frozen pizza!
Nesh H.
It's a must to have one of these stashed in the freezer for rough times when hunger may suddenly attack and you want pizza and may not want to wait for delivery. This has to be one of the best frozen pizza brands out there.
Ashley L.
Stamford, CT
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza, is just a magical pizza. When you see rising crust in the name you just assume that maybe the crust will get a little bit bigger, but no this crust really rose, It made the pizza so much better and surpassed all expectations.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Even reviewing this makes my mouth water all over again! One of the best frozen pizza options out there. Good news is you can find these anywhere there's a frozen pizza aisle! I definitely recommend to those who haven't tried it
Skarlett L.
This pizza is very good! Not like a fresh pizza from a pizza shop but close enough. I hear one of these for a girls night and it's a big hit. I buy these all the time for quick and easy dinners. They have a great flavor.
M B.
In general I like the original DiGiorno rising crust pizzas. The pepperoni one is good but I don't like it because it has little chunks of pepperoni all over under the cheese. I usually pick off the pepperoni for my son and still get to enjoy it myself but this makes it pretty impossible. We've had to resort to buying the cheese ones and adding our own pepperoni...
Charna H.
We add one of these in the freezer every single week after grocery shopping. Quick, easy, and much cheaper than buying delivery. My little girl loves this. Easy to find in Walmart's freezer department over by the milk. I would recommend this.
Gabriela T.
DiGiorno pepperoni pizza is the best! if you're looking for something to cook quick at home without ordering it out. I suggest this pizza! out of most pizza's I have had, DiGiorno is one of the best and I am a fan of pizza and am very picky of how the quality of it is. It does not have much grease and gives a great quality home cooked pizza as if at a restaurant!
narciso  p.
Fresno, CA
My family is huge fans of this pizza the price is not bad and when we crave a pizza but really don't want to wait for delivery or go out its nice this flavorful great tasting pizza can be ready in12 min tummy with so many different options of toppings to choose from it keeps us keep coming back for more
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)