BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
If I am going to purchase and/or eat a frozen pizza my go to is Digiorno! It is usually always on sale . Also, my favorite is the cheese in the crust otherwise I love pepperoni pizza and so does my husband and kids. My favorite parts about their pizza are the sauce and cheese ! Would def recommend this pizza brand !
Charna H.
We add one of these in the freezer every single week after grocery shopping. Quick, easy, and much cheaper than buying delivery. My little girl loves this. Easy to find in Walmart's freezer department over by the milk. I would recommend this.
M B.
In general I like the original DiGiorno rising crust pizzas. The pepperoni one is good but I don't like it because it has little chunks of pepperoni all over under the cheese. I usually pick off the pepperoni for my son and still get to enjoy it myself but this makes it pretty impossible. We've had to resort to buying the cheese ones and adding our own pepperoni...
Skarlett L.
This pizza is very good! Not like a fresh pizza from a pizza shop but close enough. I hear one of these for a girls night and it's a big hit. I buy these all the time for quick and easy dinners. They have a great flavor.
Gabriela T.
DiGiorno pepperoni pizza is the best! if you're looking for something to cook quick at home without ordering it out. I suggest this pizza! out of most pizza's I have had, DiGiorno is one of the best and I am a fan of pizza and am very picky of how the quality of it is. It does not have much grease and gives a great quality home cooked pizza as if at a restaurant!
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Even reviewing this makes my mouth water all over again! One of the best frozen pizza options out there. Good news is you can find these anywhere there's a frozen pizza aisle! I definitely recommend to those who haven't tried it
Evelyn M.
my favorite frozen pizza  for quick dinners!  The prices are great, you can grab them on sale from Target or Stater Bros, no cons to this pizza.  The pros are the crust, and how delicious this pizza is. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a frozen pizza out, this is the brand!!!
narciso  p.
Fresno, CA
My family is huge fans of this pizza the price is not bad and when we crave a pizza but really don't want to wait for delivery or go out its nice this flavorful great tasting pizza can be ready in12 min tummy with so many different options of toppings to choose from it keeps us keep coming back for more
Jamie V.
Hershey, PA
Digiorno is always somewhat of a disappointment. The crust, even when cooked properly always tastes off, no flavor, just very doughy and bland. The cheese always falls off even when using a pizza wheel, making for a bit of a mess when using your hands.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza brand. I love the rising crust pizzas, as the crust is thick, and not too crispy. There is a generous portion of pepperoni, sauce, and cheese, on the pizza, but sometimes I'll add a little more plus some herbs to give it my own twist. If you're a fan of thick crust pizza's, I would highly recommend the rising crust.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.