BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Maricela L.
I love this pizzaaaa, but this. I got a 10. I love it. It's my favorite and I'll keep doing it. I likeeed soooo much my fav❤
Sheryl B.
Englehart
Tastey, quick, lots of pepperoni and good tasting pepperoni too, kids loved it and so did the hubby, definitely a must try
Kelsey M.
Jackson, MS
My.all-time favorite, always comes out perfect. The pizza has a great sauce and good dough. The right amount of pepperoni.
Sydney C.
Pizza is pizza. But this is probably one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. Really good and good for the second day too.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
This is a quick meal on a today night. I normally pick this up because its tasty and quick. My family loves this pizza.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
This pizza is pretty good as far as frozen pizzas go. It's great for busy weeknights when I don't have time to cook.
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
When I used to eat meat and pizza this kind used to be my favorite. The flavore is amazing and it's worth every penny
Monica R.
P.R.
It was fairly fast to bake, and the crust toasted well without burning. The cheese was very stringy and tasted fresh.
Dieselle F.
It was actually pretty good for a frozen pizza. The crust rose. The pizza was delicious and yeah. About a 3 out of 5
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Quiero comprar todas en existencia! Es como si la acabara de comprar! Es esponjosa, sabrosa y sin sabor artificial.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.