BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Samantha C.
My sons favorite frozen pizza by far. He will not eat any other frozen pizza except for this one. The crust is always amazing aswell.
Karen T.
Simcoe, Ontario
It's plain & simple but it's my favorite one. I only do frozen when the hubby is at work so these are my easy meal night pizza's
Rachel M.
Sioux City, IA
5/5 this is one of the frozen pizzas we get a lot when we don't have time to make food. I would defiantly recommend to anyone.
Danitra H.
Corner brook , Newfoundland
Yummy. Such a quick and delicious meal for a busy family on a budget. It tastes like takeout pizza for less than half the cost.
Samantha F.
Edmonton
My whole family loves this pizza! I would recommend to anyone. It's hard to get a thumbs from everyone. The crust is so tasty.
Micky H.
Winnipeg, MB
My favorite crust of any frozen pizza I've ever had! Could use a little more sauce and evenly spread toppings but still, 4/5.
Alexis T.
This was a decent pizza most seem to be cheaping out on ingredients and flavor for that matter. my family enjoyed the pizza.
Maricela L.
I love this pizzaaaa, but this. I got a 10. I love it. It's my favorite and I'll keep doing it. I likeeed soooo much my fav❤
Damaris C.
My nieces loves this pizza, they devoured it like there is no tomorrow. It's a great choice when moa don't feel like cooking.
Sheryl B.
Englehart
Tastey, quick, lots of pepperoni and good tasting pepperoni too, kids loved it and so did the hubby, definitely a must try
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)