BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Audrey M.
For usually around $5-$6, this pizza is pretty yummy. We love the "rising crust". I think this actually may be the only pizza we all agree on... even counting delivery!
Denise P.
Edgewood, NM
This is my go to for fast great tasting not delivery pizza the kids enjoy it and so do I. The price is great asite well as the cook time fast easy simple great pizza
Nicole R.
Toronto, CANADA
Absolutely loved! Crust was fluffy and the taste was wonderful! What great combination of soft and then lots of crust with a bit of it tasting like it was in a old school pizza oven!!! I always consider this instead of pizza pizza ! Kids love it no complaints!
heather e.
Exeter
This pizza tastes so good, me and my family really enjoy it! Love love love it! My kids love love love it as well! It's yummy and doesn't take too long to prepare
Lisa L.
Overall OK, but tastes a bit like cardboard. Frozen pizza is never as good as the real thing, so knowing this, would probably eat again if had to, but if I could order in, I would.
Laurah C.
London
It isn't delivery but it's definitely a very good pizza. I can't say I have oven pizza very often but when I do this is a safe and affordable bet! Always enough to share with the family as well; the portions are very fair!
Leanna C.
The crust and the dough I don't find that great. A lot of the thinner crust pizzas are way better I find than the regular frozen pizzas. You can't beat what they make in real pizzerias but with thin crust pizza you can get pretty close!
Yadira R.
Arecibo
WHEN I AM IN A RUSH AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TOO DO DINNER I PUT ONE OF DIGIORNO RISING CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA ON THE OVEN I RECOMEND BUYING IT YOULL LOVE IT TASTE REALLY GOOD.
Maria T.
It has a great fresh taste. Very easy to cook. I love all the flavors. Very crisp when cooked and the cheese is great. bakes up golden brown and the cheese tastes so good.
Dezzi M.
Oak Hill
I have ate this brand of pizza since I was little. I have always loved it because it tastes so delicious and the crust is magnificant on top of how great it already tastes.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.