BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Madi M.
Nothing is easier than throwing a frozen pizza in the oven on a lazy night. Digiorno have delicious pizzas for a really good price, can't really go wrong with this one. Would recommend to others for sure and would by again many times over!!!!!!
Johanna L.
GERALDTON, ON
My kids fell in love with this pizza the first time we tried it. The crust is amazing!! I NEED to keep this in stock in our freezer at all times because we have it at least twice a week, plus the times that they invite their friends over for supper. BEST PIZZA EVER!!!
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
This was a really great pizza. The flavor is really awesome and I adore pepperoni. The only thing is that there is a lot of competition and I don't find this one sticks out too much!
Annie T.
Regina, SK
My all time favorite frozen pizza. The crust always turns out perfect. There are always plenty of toppings. The sauce is delicious. The list goes on and on. Definitely the best frozen pizza brand around.
Gaby L.
Great at home "take-out" style pizza for a fraction of the cost. There is a flavour for everyone! I'm not versed on it's health facts but like with everything else moderation is key. I buy it every month or so when I'm craving pizza
Tina H.
DiGiorno is okay. It is usually a larger pizza, making it more filling. There is typically too much sauce and it is too sweet for my preference. The crust is okay, but tends to get hard/dry.
kerryn h.
Hedgesville , WV - West Virginia
My husband and I use DiGiorno pizzas when we have parties because they are often online at our local grocery store. I do enjoy the flavor of the pepperoni pizza but I feel I do enjoy other brands better.
Jessica F.
bushkill
This pizza is so good. it does taste like the pizza you would get from domino's. we buy this when its on sale cause it can be quite expensive which is really the only down fall.
Liz V.
Its good for frozen pizza, Its better then most because yes the crust does rise I usually just add some more cheese on my own as I feel they don't come with enough cheese.
Kim F.
Winkler, MB
First time i bought this brand of pizza and the kids loved it. They loved it so much there was none left for me lol. I'd definitely buy this brand again and probably try some of the other flavours they have.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.