BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Nicole G.
I love rising crust pizzas and DGiorno has to be one of my favorites! I can always rely on the quality and consistensy of their pizzas to be absolutely delicious! They have a tangy tomato sauce that I am also a big fan off. The pizzas are always well priced and often you can find them on sale or with coupons.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Yummy pizza! I can get lazy from time to time and not want to cook a hot meal every single day of the week. Having a great frozen pizza in the freezer to rely on saves my sanity. The whole family loves the taste and varieties. Definitely recommended.
Tricina M.
Timberlea, NS
For some reason, the pizza isn't as soft as you would expect else where. The pepperoni is really good and all the spices go well together. The rising crust doesn't really work. Although I am a repeat customer so I do like the pizza because it is very affordable.
Andrea P.
malaga
I would pick this over most delivery pizza any day plus it is cheaper. I do wish that they were bigger. I find that they realistically only feed about 3 people maximum. But the taste is incredible and very fresh for a frozen pizza.
Alison F.
Northville
I tried this pizza when I was visiting canada, and while I couldn't find a pizza with pepperoni (Im really sensitive to spice) I found that this pizza had a lot of flavor without being too spicy for me. It was quick to make, crispy, and delicious.
Genesis G.
i am not a house wife so dedicated to the kitchen , i am in love with this pizza , its easy and fast ,its not expensive and you can have it with a coke at a saturday night or a monday afternoon as a pre dinner , i would recommend this ,its quite healthy but delicius anyways
Shi C.
I am such a foodie, but when it comes to pizza I like it very basic! Pepperoni and cheese is the go to, and this brand is deffintely a tasty one! It's so easy to grab because it's in any store and it tastes home made which is an extra bonus when making it at your house instead of having to leave and go get it
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
I love pizza so much. I could eat the entire thing if no one stopped me. Nice and cheesy. Pepperoni is salty and delicious. Comparable taste and price to the other frozen pizza leaders. Makes for a fast, easy, and affordable meal. Would highly recommend.
Lisa P.
Regina
Always have a craving for frozen pizza and this was a good way to satisfy it. The crust is pretty good although the middle can be a bit too soggy some times, but considering it's a frozen pizza it's not that bad.
Megan C.
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza brand. It's obviously not as good as delivery, no matter what their commercial may say, but it always tastes pretty good. Rises well and cooks evenly.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.