BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Krist J.
Highland Falls, NY
Awesome!! Always have it in the freezer!! My son can't live without it!!!
Ali W.
Definitely a lot better than most frozen pizzas it is good !

M
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love Digiornos stuffed crust pizzas. They are very fulfilling and taste very good. They don’t take a lot of time to cook. They are soft and easy to eat too. They are not spicy at all. I always buy at least 2 a week. I stock up especially with they have them buy one get one free. I would definitely recommend this pizza to anyone.
Kelle T.
First I’m going to say I LOVE pepperoni pizza!! It is just about the only pizza I will eat! I have tried a lot of frozen pizza. Digiorno is good. It’s in the middle for price at the grocery store. I tend to buy when they are on sale. I really like the rising crust style. This one has a good crust that is very similar to actual pizza places. It has a good amount of cheese and pepperoni slices on it. I also like that there’s not too much sauce. I’m not a big fan of a lot of sauce and tend to scrape off any excess. I would definitely recommend this one!
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this pizza! The crust is delicious and the pizza tastes just as good as any delivery pizza you could get
Angela O.
Always a favorite with my whole family. Taste fresh and does not have the usual frozen pizza look and taste
c k.
Es buena pero debería tener un poco más de queso sería bueno es rica igualmente y bajo precio
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Andrea C.
I bought this at the super market to share with friends on a Saturday movie night and I think that for a frozen pizza this one is very good. Really nice crust and super soft. I would definitely recommend this pizza to others
Nora S.
Abudhabi, Alshawamekh
We tried a DiGiorno Sausage & Pepperoni Rising Crust Pizza and everyone thought it tasted great! The crust was crispy on the outside but nice and soft on the inside which is a great combination for the thicker rising crusts. The sauce on this pizza was very good, sweet but no overly so, and no garlic overkill as some pizza sauces have. We found the toppings cooked well and the cheese melted and browned very nicely. The toppings were generous and filled the entire pizza. Overall this is a great frozen pizza that delivers great taste and is a satisfying meal.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.