BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Katherine M.
You can't go wrong with a DiGiorno pizza!! Pepperoni is my favorite but we use all varieties!! The crust is absolutely amazing! Just a perfect blend of doughy, crusty, and softness!!! The toppings are always top quality! And the price is perfect!!!!
Andrea J.
Birmingham, AL
Nothing is better than DiGiorno! This pizza is amazing, the only bad part is the wait when it's cooking. I personally enjoy all flavors and every time something is released, I purchase. My all time favorite is the pizza and wings or the pizza and breadstick combinations. I cook a lot from scratch, but when I want to buy processed food this is my go to!
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
We all know the tag line for m DiGiorno. And I actually did wonder once if it was delivery because I didn't see it made. But, I'm soooo partial to a thin crust pizza that the rising crust is actually not s big deal to me. With that said though, it does what it says it does - the crust rises exceptionally well! It's soft and yet crispy. The only thing I don't love about it is that it has a funny kind of powder on the bottom. Probably to prevent sticking but I don't like it. :)
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Love the taste for a pizza I can cook at home! Only thing is I can still get carry out pizzas for the same price or cheaper, and I don't have to cook. This is the pizza I buy if getting a frozen pizza!
Carla G.
Good enough for a fast home pizza but it's surely not your local favorite delivery or fresh homemade. For the calories I'd still rather pay our local delivery place $13 for a mouth watering treat. BUT it is a great freezer meal for a fast dinner in a pinch, sauce is good, great cheese coverage, pepperoni is good enough, and if you get some olive oil and garlic and coat the crust it's pretty great.
Amna M.
Love the fluffy but crispy crust.. The meat and cheese are good quality unlike the cheaper brands of pizza where the cheese seems too fake. You get a good deal because it's about 6 bucks, This could be confused for Domino's because it is that good but you aren't paying dominos prices. The only thing I did not like was that there is a little too much sauce on it, but that is just personal preference.
Kimberly I.
I absolutely love this pizza. It's thick and great tasting. If you want a softer dough, then leave it the recommended lowest amount of time. If you want a hard and slightly dough, then leave it full recommended amount of time plus another minute or two.
Lesli H.
Canton, TX
This pizza has a great taste without being very greasy. I've had problems with other oven pizzas being greasy. The crust is nice and fluffy bout would be nice if it wasn't so wide since my son doesn't eat that part and wastes quite a bit.
Beth S.
Preston, MD
I always keep a couple DiGiorno Rising Crust pizzas in my freezer for those days when I'm craving a pizza but don't want to go out to get one. (There is no pizza delivery where I live!) DiGiorno Rising Crust pizza is fabulous. The crust is better than some pizza restaurants make. When I get creative, I throw a few extra ingredients on top of a DiGiorno pizza, and feel like a gourmet chef.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
This isn't my favorite frozen pizza but we always have a couple of these on hand because my husband loves them. To me, it's a pizza that belongs in a teenage boys diet. If you have a more sophisticated palette then I recommend something like California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)