BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is pretty much what I have for dinner every Sunday night. And why stray when it's delicious and never disappoints. Sometimes at Target you can grab them 2 for $8 and then you know you're really #winning :) You can't go wrong with a rising crust, can you???
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
The pizza was ok. Positives..great sauce flavor with the right combination of seasoning and spices. They are generous with the cheese, and it is gooey good!! Things to improve? I find the pizza has a little too much sauce that causes the crust to be a tad bit soggier/softer than I prefer. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add a few more pepperoni slices. Other than that, this pizza proves to be a competitor in the frozen pizza world.
Claire O.
This pizza is true that is has rising crust! it has great cheese & has the best sauce out of all the frozen pizzas out there. However I think there is too much crust. I think if they are going to have that much crust, they need to have more sauce on the pizza otherwise when I eat it, i suffer from sever cottonmouth.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Well, they weren't kidding when they said rising crust. I should have known as a person who likes thin crust pizza that this wasn't the way to go, never the less I gave it a chance. I found the crust to be very overpowering to the items on the pizza including the sauce. The dough was the majority of the pizza and this was not something I was okay with. My advice is if you enjoy eating the crust, then this is the pizza for you.
Catherine P.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you can manage to cook the pizza right (including adjusting the time you cook it while on a dark pan or something) it will come out amazing. My only problem is that even though I would follow the directions, sometimes the pizza didn't completely cook all the way through. There's really no way to save it after that. So definitely make sure it's cooked before you turn the oven off or you'll end up ordering delivery. Yuck.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
This pizza is great. They can be a little pricey compared to other frozen pizzas but they do not disappoint. They taste great and have a good thick crust. The single personal sized versions as well are great! I would certainly recommend & personally buy again
Amber Y.
This is my go to pizza. I ate it last night actually. It's my favorite brand of pizza because of the crust. It cannot be beaten. Thick and fluffy. I cook it a few extra minutes so the top of the crust gets crispy and I would highly recommend doing that!
Christin K.
Sheboygan , WI
I don't buy these regularly because they can be a bit pricey in my local grocery store, but every time I can find them on sale I am always sure to pick one up! I love that they are easy to make and the flavor is consistently good time and time again. A household favorite when we want to splurge on a pizza with a great taste without calling for delivery!
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
This crust is delicious. If you could take the sauce from my other favorite pizza brand and slather it all over this crust, I would quite possibly explode in pure joy and happiness. The pepperonis aren't skimpy and the pizza is delectable. They just need to find that magical sauce component and I'd never need to buy a different brand for my late night "oops, that soup wasn't as filling as I thought it'd be" kitchen raids.
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love love this pizza every time It's on sale i buy even when its not on sale it its not the healthiest pizza but its pretty good for a frozen pizza. I usually go for the pepperoni or cheese pizza and i would recommend it to others my family likes them.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.