BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I like buying this one if we want to change from the usual thin and crispy pizza. They don't really does rise as a banks but it still maintains its crunchy texture on the outside. My only complaint is that I find these to be a little bit more and greasy than the original crust.
Dayl J.
I like this brand of pizza but.... If I have a choice I'll grab something else. There's corn meal or something all over the bottom of these pizzas and (I know it's silly) it bothers me, it makes it messy and adds a weird texture to the pizza. The flavor however, is great.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I use to purchas DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza but no longer do due to the. fact that the crust does not cook all the way through and that the flavor of the sauce has changed. I really don't care for the changes and neither does my family. I would not recommend this product to my friends.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
DiGiorno is my favorite brand of frozen pizzas. I'm not really a fan of thin crust, so this thicker, rising crust pizza is right up my alley. It has a reasonable amount of pepperoni, though you may have to reposition them on the pizza after taking it out of the box and wrapping. They aren't very big (it will take a couple to feed the family). I like to dip the crust in ranch or marinara sauce!
Rachel C.
I refuse to eat other frozen pizza brands. DiGiorno is the only way to go when you want pizza on the cheap. Because it is frozen, it's a much better deal than buying take out or delivery. However, the taste is still on par with those brands! The crust is flavorful, the sauce is more than tomato sauce, and the meat tastes like meat should taste. The only thing I do to add to this pizza is add extra cheese, but that is just a personal preference.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
I love pizza... Hot pizza, delivery pizza, frozen pizza, & cold pizza! DiGiorno pizza has a different kind of herbs in the sauce and on the crust. It's not like other pizzas.. And the crust isn't a cracker-like crust like other pizzas. It's delicious when it's fresh out of the over, and still pretty good cold too!
Amanda A.
I like this product ok but it could use a lot of improvement. I would rather buy 2-3 very cheap pizzas to feed the entire family then buy one expensive one that is not very good quality. Every time that I have bought one of these pizzas its always soggy in the middle. I could burn the crust black and the middle would still not be cooked all the way. Very disappointing product.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
BEST frozen pizza. Nice and thick crust and a great sauce. This frozen pizza is the closest you can get to a delivered pizza from a pizzeria. Great pizza and a decent price, and is my absolute favorite, not usually a fan of pepperoni pizza but this one is so good!
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
DiGiorno Pizza is the closest of all frozen pizzas to delivery. It gas a nice crust that rises and isn't to soft or to crunchy. They could use a little more cheese but I just added more of my own cheese. All in all I was pretty happy with this pizza and would recommend it to pizza lovers instead of delivery.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is pretty much what I have for dinner every Sunday night. And why stray when it's delicious and never disappoints. Sometimes at Target you can grab them 2 for $8 and then you know you're really #winning :) You can't go wrong with a rising crust, can you???
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.