BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
BEST frozen pizza. Nice and thick crust and a great sauce. This frozen pizza is the closest you can get to a delivered pizza from a pizzeria. Great pizza and a decent price, and is my absolute favorite, not usually a fan of pepperoni pizza but this one is so good!
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
We buy this pizza if it's the only one on sale but I don't really like it because they use a lot of sauce. I find it a little overwhelming. The crust is nice if you like hand tossed pizza. I would recommend to others that like a decent amount of sauce and cheese.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is pretty much what I have for dinner every Sunday night. And why stray when it's delicious and never disappoints. Sometimes at Target you can grab them 2 for $8 and then you know you're really #winning :) You can't go wrong with a rising crust, can you???
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
DiGiorno Pizza is the closest of all frozen pizzas to delivery. It gas a nice crust that rises and isn't to soft or to crunchy. They could use a little more cheese but I just added more of my own cheese. All in all I was pretty happy with this pizza and would recommend it to pizza lovers instead of delivery.
Catherine P.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you can manage to cook the pizza right (including adjusting the time you cook it while on a dark pan or something) it will come out amazing. My only problem is that even though I would follow the directions, sometimes the pizza didn't completely cook all the way through. There's really no way to save it after that. So definitely make sure it's cooked before you turn the oven off or you'll end up ordering delivery. Yuck.
Claire O.
This pizza is true that is has rising crust! it has great cheese & has the best sauce out of all the frozen pizzas out there. However I think there is too much crust. I think if they are going to have that much crust, they need to have more sauce on the pizza otherwise when I eat it, i suffer from sever cottonmouth.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
This pizza is great. They can be a little pricey compared to other frozen pizzas but they do not disappoint. They taste great and have a good thick crust. The single personal sized versions as well are great! I would certainly recommend & personally buy again
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Well, they weren't kidding when they said rising crust. I should have known as a person who likes thin crust pizza that this wasn't the way to go, never the less I gave it a chance. I found the crust to be very overpowering to the items on the pizza including the sauce. The dough was the majority of the pizza and this was not something I was okay with. My advice is if you enjoy eating the crust, then this is the pizza for you.
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
The pizza was ok. Positives..great sauce flavor with the right combination of seasoning and spices. They are generous with the cheese, and it is gooey good!! Things to improve? I find the pizza has a little too much sauce that causes the crust to be a tad bit soggier/softer than I prefer. Also, it wouldn't hurt to add a few more pepperoni slices. Other than that, this pizza proves to be a competitor in the frozen pizza world.
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
This crust is delicious. If you could take the sauce from my other favorite pizza brand and slather it all over this crust, I would quite possibly explode in pure joy and happiness. The pepperonis aren't skimpy and the pizza is delectable. They just need to find that magical sauce component and I'd never need to buy a different brand for my late night "oops, that soup wasn't as filling as I thought it'd be" kitchen raids.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.