BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Amy H.
Let's be honest, a frozen pizza and a freshly made pizza from your local pizzeria are never going to taste the same. Regardless, sometimes it can be less expensive and more convenient to keep a couple of frozen pizza's stocked in your freezer. If you're looking for a pretty good frozen-pizza to eat that won't taste like cardboard, DiGiorno is the way to go! I really like the taste and the crust. Although I am not a big fan of pepperoni on pizza's, the pepperoni on this pizza tastes pretty good.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I love digiorno pizza. We end up buying a couple every time we make it to the store and this is one we purchase the most often. The rising crust is perfect and is one crust i will eat. With other pizzas I normally don't eatvthe crist with their not being much flavor but this is spot on. I love this pizza
Ann G.
Riverside, RI
My family had this last night since our normal frozen pizza of choice wasn't available in the store I went to. It baked to perfection and looked great, but the taste was not my favorite. The crust was almost too pancake-like. Although my kids ate it and my oldest said he loved the crust, I will be avoiding this if I can. I just think there wasn't enough flavor for all that crust and bread. The pepperoni was great though.
Maria G.
I love Digorno's slogan, "it's not delivery," because Dignorno is better than a whole lot of places that deliver in my area. The crust is soft on the inside and just a bit chewy on the outside. The cheese is gooey and fantastic, and the sauce is zingy but not overwhelming. Admittedly I go for digorno when I want something delicious and not necessarily nutritious for dinner; if this is what you're going for, you're going to have a great time.
Courtney J.
DiGorno is definitely one of the better frozen pizza brands. The quality of the overall pizza (sauce, crust, cheese, and toppings) is far superior to most other frozen pizzas. The rising crust, on the edges can be filling and isn't super flavorful, but the pizza itself makes up for any crust issues.
Dana S.
This is a great frozen pizza to have on hand since it is quick and easy to make and tastes great! I enjoy the flavors in this pizza but the only thing that I do not like is the cook time varies quite a bit depending on your oven. You can find these at several stores and they are at a good price!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
When we aren't in the mood to pay extra for a pizza at local pizza places and are looking for something with more flavor we go to DiGiorno Pepperoni pizza. Everyone in my family loves pizza. Usually get it on a weekend (Fridays) and its the one food we don't have to fight our kids to eat. A great value
Desiree B.
Otway, OH
I am giving this product three stars because of one reason, the watery sauce. Don't get me wrong, I love this brand but the last few times I've purchased it the sauce has been so watery that we haven't been able to eat it. I've been really disappointed because it truly was my favorite frozen pizza but now I just buy Red Baron. I still buy it from time to time hoping that I get a good one but still no luck!
Ashley C.
For the price the quality is great. We have always been pleased with this pizza and we have no complaints. Easy to prepare and serve it's a great idea for a quick weekday meal!
Jordana B.
I'm an incredible Pizza junkie! Between the flavor profile and the intense combinations, you just can't go wrong! I'm a huge DiGiorno fan since this is my absolute favorite pizza that's been frozen! It's always perfect and the timing is spot on! There's a good ratio of cheese and sauce to crust- you don't always get that with frozen pizzas or any pizza actually. Simply a go-to.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.