BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Emily C.
Asheboro, NC
Taste great, and is super convenient for a rushed dinner! Crust is perfect and taste homemade!
This pizza hits the spot after a long day and it doesn't take much time to bake in my opinion!!
Rebecca C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Great pizza I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza unless it's done right an this one is done right
Jaime G.
Jessup, PA
Yummy pizza. We also live the Bake and Rise Supreme Pizza. It's not delivery...it's Digiorno :)
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
These are perfect to end a long day! Quick, easy, and delicious! One of my families favorite !
Cheryl C.
Love this pizza!!! It's got a great flavor. It's a great bargain especially when I use coupons.
Juana M.
I always purchase this brand when I want to make a quick dinner for my family. It tastes great!
Janet L.
Buffalo, NY
It's not true that they're as good as delivery, but the process right for what the product isz
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
Tastes just like delivery! Our go to pizza when we don't want to eat out but want great pizza.
Amy B.
Zanesville , OH
Love the crust on this easy to heat up pizza. The whole family enjoys this quick dinner choice.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.