BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
This is one of the best frozen pizzas ever!!! It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. It taste just like restaurant pizza!! I highly recommend this!!!!!
Tiane F.
I used to think this was the only "great" frozen pizza option. Till I ventured out and looked beyond "It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's" and you really notice that it's not that great after all. I find the crust is very dry and tasteless. It does rise, I'll give it that much. Since trying other brands I have no longer purchased this one.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Just paying for a name. Honestly I like the knock off brands better than I like these. I think that the meat on these pizza's always have a weird taste and there is way to much sauce on them, not to mention the price is why to high for a frozen pizza. I'd just rather pay half the price and get a pizza with meat on it that taste like meat and not like dog food.
Sydney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This pizza has the best tasting pepperoni that I have ever had. The crust is flaky and fluffy to eat. It is one of my favorite types of frozen pizza because I like the simplicity of pepperoni and the recipe for the crust is a secret I wish I knew. It is a quick and easy meal for when you want to snuggle up in a blanket and watch Netflix while it snows outside.
Annette B.
San Francisco , CA
I'm trying not to eat meat anymore but this was always a favorite. It is very filling and soft but still has a firm and crispy crust. Has a great buttery flavor.
Kinaisha E.
Groton, CT
My daughter loves this pizza! I make it for her every other Friday night. It's way better than any delivery pizza. Also like that I know what's in my pizza. I can look at the ingredients and know exactly what it is made of. We can add on our own toppings if we want. As well as have control over how long we want to cook the pizza for. Somethings you don't have control over with delivery. My family can't get enough!
Nikita T.
I buy this at least once a month. It's saves me money on delivery pizza, which I appreciate. Pepperoni is my favorite but I've bought Cheese when I'm looking for a healthier option. I recommended this to my friend recently so she could get a quick meal on a Friday night. I like to make salad and bake breadsticks and get dipping sauce for real meal feel.
Ally C.
Toms river, NJ
This pizza is really good. We buy it at BJs because we've found it's cheaper there than the grocery store. We usually add toppings to it. The crust is really good too.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
I really love the way the crust tastes and that it stays a little on the soft side, but the rest of the pizza always tastes like dough, no matter how long you've cooked it -- which, by the way, you almost HAVE to cook it longer than the box says to. If you can get past the slightly raw issue, it's not just terrible... But I definitely think it could use some improvement. For the price you pay for one of these, you would expect a lot more in the way of quality.
Marissa G.
When I feel like purchasing a rising crust pizza DiGiorno is my go to! While I am more of a thin crust frozen pizza fanatic I like how this crust is it not too doughy. It always cooks easily and is never too greasy. If you are looking for a medium priced rising crust pizza I would definitely recommend giving DiGiorno a shot.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.