BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Nancy E.
Grand Prairie , TX
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It's ready in 20 mins and it tastes great. I would recommend it
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I love this pizza. It has a really good taste. Live to get it for our monthly home movie nights.
Kathy T.
Montclair, CA
Pizza is my favorite!! Frozen pizzas are not the best but these are pretty good to have at home.
Devon E.
Evart, MI
Love the out of the oven, made from scratch flavor you get from them. Have not been let down yet.
Daniel Marilyn H.
Barstow, CA
It could be better maybe a better package it's all over ther place ingredients are all messed up
Angelica S.
I think this pizza is great, my kids love it. I think they are a good size for a family of four.
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
Delicious pizza ...I think it's the best frozen you could buy...it taste not like delivery pizza
Evelyn A.
San Juan, TX
Easy dinner or lunch made in no time. And taste amazing love stocking up on these frozen goodies.
Allison L.
Yum! Pizza is tasty and the sizing is great for a frozen pizza. The price could be better though.
Amy L.
Carthage, TX
Absolutely yummy!! The rising crust is wonderful. Taste in my opinion better than take out pizza.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)