BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sadie S.
Love this pizza!!! They have the best crust it's so bomb yo. I loveee it! Good with fresh cheese
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Love these pizzas. Always keep one in my freezer for when I don't feel like cooking. Taste great
Andrea R.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorite pizzas! In fact, it's almost better than some delivery pizzas! Yup, I said it!
Melinda M.
Southaven, MS
To me this is the best pizza out there. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth the money.
Eric H.
Fort Recovery, OH
Tastes is great and quick to make the reason i give it a 4 is because it could use more toppings
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I eat this often and it just taste so amazing! If I get frozen pizza this is my favorite to get!
Shannon C.
As far as frozen pizza goes, DiGiorno is one of the best! Great flavor and texture to the crust.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
I loved it so much becasue the crust was good and a lot of sauce as much as needed and how i like
Kevin F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It always has a great taste and the crust is also really good.
Allison L.
Yum! Pizza is tasty and the sizing is great for a frozen pizza. The price could be better though.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.