BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I am a huge fan of DiGiorno Pizza when I forget to plan ahead for dinner, or when we have a night full of running the kids around to extracurriculars. They have been around long enough that they offer a variety of flavors, and they are as easy as taking them out of the packaging, placing on a baking sheet and cooking the instructed number of minutes. It's quick, it's easy, and if you want to add your own toppings to push a serving of veggies on there, you can do that too. I normally serve it with a side of salad, and that is dinner in a pinch! Our freezer is always stocked with DiGiorno frozen pizza because you never know when you are going to need a delicious dinner on the quick!
Elizabeth B.
Better ingredients and flavors than some of the other brands. I really miss the garlic crust square pizza that they used to make. But a really good product all around!
Elise W.
This is my favorite freezer pepperoni pizza. I love the flavor of their pizza sauce and that they have pepperoni cubes mixed in under the cheese. Much prefer to make one of these rather than order from the big pizza chains.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
You know the saying "If it's not delivery it's DiGiorno!".... I like DiGiorno pizzas and so does my family! My kids and I love ham and pinapple and my husband and I love pepperoni! The ingredients are simple and tasty. I try to remember to always have one in the freezer for the convenience on those busy days or nights! They are in every grocery store I have been to and usually for less than $6 a pizza. I recommend to everyone!
Michelle M.
Bel Air , MD
This is my husbands favorite pizza. He likes how thick and heart the sauce is and the crust is very substantial. This pizza helps making everyone feel full and satisfied after eating. The toppings can be scarce though.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
Love this brand pizza it's the only kind I buy but now with the stuffed crusts we buy and stick up on them now. Love the new stuff crusts pizzas you have came out with !!!!
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
Ohhhh. DiGiorno DiGirno. I'm from NY so good Pizza is the way to my heart. I've always been skeptical of frozen pizzas because ... well it's frozen pizza. Now that I'm living in Ohio my options for GOOD pizza are thin ... just like the crust here. DiGiorno for sure rescued me, they can definitely compete with delivery/ pick-up pizza places, especially if they baked just right. HIGHLY recommend.
Hannah H.
Longview, WA
Me and my family will get these pizzas often when we want a quick and easy to make pizza. they are quite delicious. the only reason I put 4 stars is because sometimes the bottom gets hard.
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
I typically eat thin crust pizza, but when I'm in the mood for a little more crust this is my go-to! I completely agree with all of the commercials that it's way better than delivery!
Kayla D.
The first time I ate this pizza I thought "there's no way I've been eating Totino's pizza my whole life" ( no offense to Totino's, I like your pizza rolls) but anyone who's eaten both of these pizza can tell you that DiGiorno is significantly better! Actually DiGiorno is better than most frozen pizza!! I ALSO LOVE THIS PEPPERONI ONE :) I strongly recommend!!!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.