BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Karizma B.
Herkimer, NY
I am obsessed with this pizza. it is absolutely delicious, and tastes like it is from a restaurant.
Dawn W.
Hermitage, TN
Good pizza! I've been buying this pizza for years and it is still one of my picks for frozen pizza!
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Really good but make sure not to keep it in too long. The crust doesn't take long to get too hard.
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
This a good go to pizza. They went back to the original sauce which is much better than the new one
Anna J.
Yummy! This pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I have ever tasted. I love the crust it is good.
Loni L.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Just okay. Not enough cheese or pepperoni and the sauce isn't very good. Crust is not great either.
Stephanie M.
New Ulm
Very good. My family and I both liked this one. Pepperoni was good and meaty. Not too much sauce.
Melissa J.
Whitsett, NC
I like that it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. The crust is really good. It's my go to pizza.
Dazell H.
Chicago , Il
My favorite out of all of them, taste delicious, nice puffy crust. Very good for a frozen pizza.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
My all time favorite frozen pizza. I love the flavor of the pizza sauce and the crust is amazing!
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.