BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
shelley m.
Mesa, AZ
I love this pizza. I think it tastes better than chain pizza places. and I even will eat the crust!
Rachel J.
Keysville, GA
I pretty much love all pizza. My favorite is going to pizza hut but this is the next best thing!!!
My favorite pizza it's supper easy and fast to make and it's super tasty just like the resteraunts.
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best frozen pizza, I literally like this more than delivery.. No exaggeration! Very fresh taste
Lynn H.
What can i say? Its frozen pizza. It does the trick when your hungry. A bit crunchy, crust is hard.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
L love this brand especially the pepperoni with some ranch...better and cheaper then ordering pizza
Nicole F.
Champlin, MN
Best pizza at the grocery store. No matter what other brands I try, I always come back to DiGiorno.
Katalina H.
Midland, TX
Delicious crust, my fave out of the frozen pizza isle! Perfect meal for a stay-at-home movie night!
Kayla P.
Bellefontaine, MS
This pizza is amazing. Very easy to cook. Taste delicious! It makes cooking so easy and delightful
Dalia O.
Tualatin, OR
Digiorno pizza is the best the home family loves it from the oldest to the smallest of the family.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.