BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tricia R.
Freeport, PA
I wasn't impressed with the sauce flavor. However, my husband loves it. It rises like it says though.
Katalina H.
Midland, TX
Delicious crust, my fave out of the frozen pizza isle! Perfect meal for a stay-at-home movie night!
Beverly  B.
Raleigh, NC
Love this pizza! The crust is light and yet full. I love the sauce and there's plenty of pepperoni.
Takiah F.
Apalachicola, FL
It's the best frozen pizza that I've ever had in my life. I buy it Every time I go grocery shopping
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Great frozen pizza! Tastes like homemade pizza and the family loves it! Great option for quick meal
Kayla T.
DiGiorno pizzas are good, a little pricey for a frozen pizza. Could compete with a carry out pizza.
Katelyn E.
Richmond, VA
It's delicious! It's not like delivery but it's so chewy and cheesy and it's definitely a favorite
Allison D.
heilwood , PA
A great Friday night after school snack! Fills your belly and gets you ready for weekend activities
Jocelyn Z.
Tastes just like as if it just came out of a restaurant. Really really good pizza. My son loves it
Jess B.
Bradford, PA
As good as frozen pizza can be. This is my favorite it doesn't taste like fake cardboard like most
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.