BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
Such a good pizza. It's reasonably priced, and the quality is excellent. It's a little greasy so I always have to dab some of the grease off, but it's really an excellent choice.
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
Go to store bought pizza
Price reasonable
Tastes like pizza
A little too much sauce on the pizza could use less
I have preservative allergies and this brand doesn't trigger those
Tiffany G.
Belpre, OH
Wasn't at all what I expected. The underside dough was undercooked and doughy, but if I had baked it any longer the crust would have burnt badly. I baked it 100% per the instructions and it was to under done to even eat, so I put it in for 10 additional minutes. The crust finally browned but any longer and it would have burnt. Then we we cut it to eat it, the underside of the pizza was under done to the point of actually being still doughy. The pepperoni had no real taste. The cheese was obviously cheap imitation cheese product because it didn't hardly melt at all and tasted gross. It was also extremely over sauced.
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
This is a very good Pizza. Love the crust and all the various styles of crust they offer and they tend to have a larger selection of toppings and specialty pizzas.
Samantha R.
This pizza is so delicious! The crust is incredible. Very easy directions and a fast cook time. I always have one in my freezer. Very convenient for a good dinner on a busy day!
Brenda W.
My Husband prefers the Rising Crust, I prefer Thin and Crispy, so I alternate. I like the flavor of the sauce and crust and thus use the crusts as a base to which I add extra Mozzarella, Pepperoni and spices; sometimes I add other fresh ingredients from our Gardens. The spices I add are Garlic and Cayenne Powder, Homegrown ground Oregano, Marjoram, and Basil when fresh is not in season. I always prepare everything I cook to taste and seldom use the original recipe. I find this Pizza to be an excellent base Pizza to do that.

I usually buy it when it is on sale or I have a Coupon; as that is how I do most of my cooking, since I enjoy being frugal and find delight in making store bought taste homemade.
Elizabeth F.
Hampton, IA
If I don't want to spend all the money to go to a pizza reasturan the I always pick up a digiorno from the store. Simple and great tasting. Never had a pizza from them that wasn't great.
Madalyn S.
Really good quality for a frozen pizza. The crust is nice and thick, not hard and thin like many others in the frozen isle. The crust is nice because it rises and you can dip it when you are done. I have bought these many times
Kennedy S.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
It's so good and I can eat a whole pizza. Which isn't too healthy. It tastes as if you bought the pizza from a real restaurant. Full of flavor. Cooks only in 20 minutes and it's super cheap.
Olivia H.
WOW I love this pizza. Super quick and easy to make for when I have friends over or when I just don't feel like making food or going out. I always have one in my freezer.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.