BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Natalie C.
Modesto, CA
The pizza is okay the sauce i believe needs to be majorly improved but i love the crust that it has!!
Jen H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Great flavor, great price, an all around good product. Will always stick up on these amazing pizzas.
Andrea H.
This crust is the absolute best! Our favorite frozen pizza by leaps & bounds (& we've tried plenty!)
Gabriela M.
Tastes really good and love the crust super fluffy. The only pizza I have tried frozen and I like it
Falisha C.
Denver, CO
Love this pizza my kids enjoy it as well. Crust is perfect not to hard just right I will keep buying
Annie R.
Schererville, IN
One of the better frozen pizzas that I have had. I have purchased this product on multiple occasions.
Yanis A.
Shafter, Ca
Best frozen pizza. This pizza taste better than take out ir delivery sometimes. The crust is so good
Tricia R.
Freeport, PA
I wasn't impressed with the sauce flavor. However, my husband loves it. It rises like it says though.
Beverly  B.
Raleigh, NC
Love this pizza! The crust is light and yet full. I love the sauce and there's plenty of pepperoni.
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
This a good go to pizza. They went back to the original sauce which is much better than the new one
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.