BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Yuri F.
All I have to say is awesome. If you need a frozen pizza this is a great choice. I buy every Friday.
Sarah M.
Yummy! I'm not really a huge fan of the dough, but for a lower price than delivery, I can't complain!
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I just recently tried this and it was great! GReat flavor and sauce ! Easy to make and makes quickly
Kristin W.
Raleigh, NC
Best affordable frozen pizza with all the calories. Not a good healthy choice but good for the taste.
Thea W.
Sagle, ID
I love this pizza it always baked well and it tastes so good. Perfect pizza for a relaxing night in.
gena b.
My favorite frozen pizza, a bit pricey but very good quality, good flavor and good amount of toppings
Taylor B.
Lowville , NY
Tastes great and easy to make!! Perfect for a quick meal or for a broke college student like myself.
Nicole A.
Warwick, NY
I love this pizza! I have eaten it since I was a little kid and it tastes amazing just like heaven!!
Melissa D.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the crust, but there's too much sauce for my preferences. I like pizza with very little sauce.
Chelsey W.
These pizzas taste like you have bought it at a pizzia place. They are easy to make and very fulling.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.