BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jennifer O.
Yum!!! Delicious pizza always a go-to for a quick frozen meal. Great flavor and definitely recommend
Caitlin W.
Good pizza. Could be better. Didn't like the crust that much or the toppings. Not too horrible though
Janeth H.
Coram, NY
What is here not to love about pizza !?! its delicious and it doesn't take a long time to heat it up.
Yuri F.
All I have to say is awesome. If you need a frozen pizza this is a great choice. I buy every Friday.
Andrea H.
This crust is the absolute best! Our favorite frozen pizza by leaps & bounds (& we've tried plenty!)
Andie G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love frozen pizza so digorno is always my go to. The pizza taste very fresh and the crust is great
I don't usually like store bought pizza but this was the exception. This pizza was not cardboard hard.
Jessica C.
Anaheim , Ca
So delicious ! Easy dinner after long day and have to feed husband and toddler. Better than delivery
Desirae G.
Zapata , TX
I LOVE that this pizza has rising crust, I don't really like the original crust it's too thin for me!
Danielle H.
It is clear this "Isn't delivery, it's DiGiornos" because I would not be tipping the staff for this.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.