BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
mario f.
Ok pizza. Price ok . Taste ok . Crust ok ingridients ok. . But i guess this pizza is what it is.....
Jennifer O.
Yum!!! Delicious pizza always a go-to for a quick frozen meal. Great flavor and definitely recommend
Yanis A.
Shafter, Ca
Best frozen pizza. This pizza taste better than take out ir delivery sometimes. The crust is so good
Jessica C.
Anaheim , Ca
So delicious ! Easy dinner after long day and have to feed husband and toddler. Better than delivery
Sarah M.
Yummy! I'm not really a huge fan of the dough, but for a lower price than delivery, I can't complain!
Yuri F.
All I have to say is awesome. If you need a frozen pizza this is a great choice. I buy every Friday.
Andie G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love frozen pizza so digorno is always my go to. The pizza taste very fresh and the crust is great
Victoria V.
FRESNO, CA
My husband loves this. As for me, the taste doesn't do it for me. It tastes a little like cardboard.
Andrea H.
This crust is the absolute best! Our favorite frozen pizza by leaps & bounds (& we've tried plenty!)
I don't usually like store bought pizza but this was the exception. This pizza was not cardboard hard.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.