BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Yiselis B.
Buffalo, NY
This pizza is amazing! Especially great for football Sunday or just to chill with family and friends.
Chelsey W.
These pizzas taste like you have bought it at a pizzia place. They are easy to make and very fulling.
Ashley M.
Brookville, PA
We love pizza in my house so this product is a home run. We love the crisp crust and cheesy topping.
Jeni H.
Farmington, MN
Love the soft stuffed crust, almost as good as Pizza Hut! The supreme toppings is my favorite flavor.
Citlaly R.
Porter Ranch, CA
DiGiorno are my favorite type of frozen pizza! The best from all of them. Easy to make and done fast
Emily C.
Pearcy, AR
This is a great quality frozen pizza. It tastes great and has the perfect amount of pepperonis on it!
Candice L.
To me this pizza is great, very tasty. This is my first choice when it comes to buying frozen pizza.
Kay D.
Tracy, MN
Awesome pizza! Like buying from a pizza place. Great amount of toppings, perfect/great tasting sauce.
Brooke A.
San Angelo, TX
Very good. Easy quick dinner, and it's easy to please! Sams club has good deals on these pizzas also.
Tanisha F.
Antioch, CA
Good pizza and the crust is amazing. My kids love this pizza and would eat it everyday if they could.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.