BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Classic pepperoni pizza. Easy to cook and takes a reasonable amount of time. Crust is thick and crispy.
KAITLYN G.
Welsh, LA
My favorite brand of frozen pizzas!! I like the stuffed crust on occasion, but this is always my go-to.
Ali S.
Best frozen pizza ever! It is cheap easy to make and tastes good! Would rather have this than delivery
Lia H.
Cedarville, OH
One of my favorite pizzas. Makes it super easy to just pop in the oven and much cheaper than eating out
Tabitha C.
Love DiGiorna pizza! It's great because it tastes like a pizza that you would order from a restaurant.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
DiGiorno pizza is definitely my favorite frozen pizza. There is nothing I don't love about this pizza!
amanda b.
Louisville, KY
I love these pizzas. for a frizen pizza the final product ia greatm crust is always good enough to eat.
Breanna W.
Crescent Springs, KY
We prefer this over delivery pizza. Great taste, but the sauce is a little rough on my husbands redux.
Favorite kind of frozen pizza. When I need a quick idea for dinner and involves kids. This is my go to
Kristin K.
Delicious. The crust is good too. I'm definitely a fan of these pizzas. The kids love the cheese pizza.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.