BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jasmine H.
Love the DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza and it is quick to make but can be expensive some times
I love this pizza! It's super fluffy and delicious considering it's from places like Target or Walmart!
Amanda S.
I love digiorno's pizza! it's so good! the crust is so thick and it's not flat like other frozen pizzas
Adrienne K.
The crust actually rises and is a thicker crust pizza than most freezer ones that are more thin crust.
Alana T.
Alpena, MI
Yummy but the sauch is a bit spicey however it could just be me as i have a somewhat sensative stomach
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
My boys love pepperoni pizza and this is one of their favorites. perfect balance of crust and toppings.
Cynthia L.
Pasco, WA
My kids love pizza just as much as my husband and me. Best frozen pizza ever. I add jalapenos at home.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Seriously soooooo good! Better than some delivery pizza I've had before! Especially little ceasers lol!
Ashley B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This pizza was flavorless. It actually tasted like the cardboard. Will never purchase this brand again.
Devin B.
Centerton, AR
Love this pizza, taste good. Have a greaT selection to choose from, really like the stuffed crust pizza
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.