BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Classic pepperoni pizza. Easy to cook and takes a reasonable amount of time. Crust is thick and crispy.
Amanda S.
I love digiorno's pizza! it's so good! the crust is so thick and it's not flat like other frozen pizzas
Megan G.
Delicious! we use this as a go to quick meal when I am too lazy to earn my housewife medal for the day.
Jennifer P.
Girard, PA
DiGIorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is definitely one of the best frozen pizza! It tastes wonderful!
Silver L.
Springfield, GA
This is probably my second favorite pizza brand.. It's good but still tastes like a store bought pizza!
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
The crust actually rises and is a thicker crust pizza than most freezer ones that are more thin crust.
Amanda G.
Does not taste like a frozen pizza at all! Great taste, delicious flavors. Plenty of pepperoni too, lol
Caitlin M.
As far as frozen pizzas go, Digiorno is the best I've tried. It's the only brand our family purchases.
Danielle D.
Delicious pizza. Good cheese ratio. Could use more pepperoni though, but over all one of my favorites.
Michelle D.
Elkhart, IN
I really like the meatier crust on this pizza. Flavor is good too but they do skimp on their toppings.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.