BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
I would say this style of the rising crust out of many brands is my favorite. The crust is so delicious!
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this pizza! Great flavor and the crust is delicious. The crust is soft and crunchy at the same time.
Brittney H.
It's okay, feels a little sandpapery to me but it's not bad, I really like the garlic bread pizza better!
Ella C.
Yummy pizza! It had a lot of cheese and my kids and I liked the rising crust to use with Marinara sauce.
Caroline  R.
Favorite pizza for a quick family dinner. It has just the right amount of sauce, cheese, and pepperonis.
debbie f.
Has a great flavor and very filling. Worth paying a little more for then some of the value priced brands.
Joanna B.
Hampton, VA
Really good, not quite like delivery pizza but close enough. Could use more sauce and Italian seasoning.
Alison K.
Oxford, AL
This is my favorite one. It only takes 20 minutes and taste just as good ad delivery or I think it does
Megan G.
Delicious! we use this as a go to quick meal when I am too lazy to earn my housewife medal for the day.
Stephanie C.
Hesperia, CA
This is a family favorite in our house!!! We can never buy just one! Always comes out tasting great!!!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.