BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Mary G.
For store bought pizza this is my families favorite. it's easy and fast. we love the crust and pepperoni.
Ella C.
Yummy pizza! It had a lot of cheese and my kids and I liked the rising crust to use with Marinara sauce.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I always pick digornia when searching for a frozen pizza! The crust is perfectly risen and tastes so good
Julia K.
Still a very good pizza, easy to make, cheap alternative etc but I must say the crust is not my favorite
Cortney B.
Best freezer pizza I've had! When I was a child we would just buy totinos, but these are so much better.
Kendra L.
I'd say digiorno is the best frozen pizza you can buy the crust is fluffy and the ingredients are quality
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
I would say this style of the rising crust out of many brands is my favorite. The crust is so delicious!
Justin G.
Russellville, AL
Awesome pizza!!! Even better than delivery because it's right out of the oven. My entire family loves it.
Brittney H.
It's okay, feels a little sandpapery to me but it's not bad, I really like the garlic bread pizza better!
Kelly B.
Charlotte, NC
The flavor of this pizza is good, but I wish the crust came out a little crispier and not so doughy.....
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.