BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
I love pizza! And the fact this is pepperoni is amazing because pepperoni is my all time favorite pizza!
Emily W.
New Orleans, LA
The crust was absolutely delicious! The pizza tasted very fresh and it was just the right about of sauce.
Keila G.
Pompano Beach, FL
In my opinion, the yummiest frozen pizza on the market. Great bang for our buck. Feeds 2-3 people easily.
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
Good pizza, tastes fresh. Nice crust that tastes like it was home made. crispy outside, but soft inside.
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
This pizza is so much better than any other frozen pizza brand! it cooks to a crisp and tastes wonderful
Ella C.
Yummy pizza! It had a lot of cheese and my kids and I liked the rising crust to use with Marinara sauce.
Kayla P.
Jacksonville, FL
It's pretty good for frozen pizza. My husband and I buy the one with the cheese sticks that come with it.
Jessica D.
Flint, MI
One of the best pizzas you can make at home without buying it from a pizza place. It's a great price too.
Elizabeth K.
Holderness, NH
This pizza is delicious! The crust rises perfectly! Definitely cook a little longer for the crispy crust.
Ginny W.
My family lives this pizza, and its so easy to make in a pinch! We typically add more pepperoni to ours.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.